Edgewood Properties’ Job fair for veterans to be held at its Luxury Community in South Plainfield
Piscataway, NJ – Edgewood Properties, Inc. (www.edgewoodproperties.com) will be hosting a Veterans Job Fair on Saturday, December 12, 2015 10 am to 4 pm in South Plainfield. Representatives of Edgewood Properties, Inc. will be present to meet with candidates seeking positions in various fields.
Event: Veterans Job Fair at Edgewood Properties
When: Saturday, December 12th from 10 am – 4 pm
Location: The Community Clubhouse at Celebrations – 1 Campbell Street South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Edgewood Properties, Inc. recognizes the valuable contributions that veterans have made and the unique leadership skills that they possess.
Among the positions we are currently considering candidates for:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative Support
- Apartment Leasing & New Home Sales
- Architects, Designers & Drafters
- Civil Engineers & Surveyors
- Construction & Excavation
- Customer Service/Concierge
- Design Professionals
- Dump Truck Drivers Class B
- General Laborers, Groundskeepers, Housekeepers Heavy Equipment Mechanics & Operators HVAC Techs, Plumbers Marketing, Web Design & Development Painters & Handymen(women) Property Managers Residential & Commercial Maintenance Techs
Business Casual Dress + BBQ Lunch and Refreshments Interested Veterans and Others can RSVP by contacting Marc LeVine at (732) 985-1900 x1140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Edgewood Properties
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth across the nation with many luxury properties already in New Jersey, Florida and California.
Edgewood Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.